1. Start by logging into labs (https://labs.audits.io)
- Use the same credentials as in audits.io
- You can also access the log-in page in the "Settings"-view of audits.io
2. Move to the “Teams”-tab
3. Press the pen button on the right-hand side of the team you want to edit.
4. You’re now in the team view. You can see the users who belong the team in the “People”-section. You can also add and delete users from teams.
- To delete a user from a team, click the “X”-icon (#1 in the image)
- To add a user to a team, choose the user from the dropdown list. Remember that the user must belong to your organization. (#2 in the image)
5. The user rights of non-admin users (“members”) are managed under the “Rights”-section.
You can set two different rights to a team:
- the right to audit and see own audits (“Start New Audits” - #1 in the image)
- the right to see all made audits (“View audits made by others”- N.B. selecting only this option doesn’t give the team rights to audit - #2 in the image)
The rights are based on “Templates” (#3 in the image) and “Targets” (#4 in the image)
- If none of the “Templates” or “Targets” are chosen, the users belonging to this team have the rights to use all the templates and targets that are set to the organization
- You can limit the user rights by selecting “Templates” and “Targets” from the list
6. Please remember to confirm the changes by clicking the “Save”-button