1. Start by logging into labs (https://labs.audits.io)
Use the same credentials as in audits.io
You can also access the log-in page in the "Settings"-view of audits.io
2. Move to the “Teams”-tab
3. Press the pen button on the right-hand side of the team you want to edit.
4. You’re now in the team view. You can see the users who belong the team in the “People”-section. You can also add and delete users from teams.
To delete a user from a team, click the “X”-icon (#1 in the image)
To add a user to a team, choose the user from the dropdown list. Remember that the user must belong to your organization. (#2 in the image)
5. The user rights of non-admin users (“members”) are managed under the “Rights”-section.
You can set two different rights to a team:
the right to audit and see own audits (“Start New Audits” - #1 in the image)
the right to see all made audits (“View audits made by others”- N.B. selecting only this option doesn’t give the team rights to audit - #2 in the image)
The rights are based on “Templates” (#3 in the image) and “Targets” (#4 in the image)
If none of the “Templates” or “Targets” are chosen, the users belonging to this team have the rights to use all the templates and targets that are set to the organization
You can limit the user rights by selecting “Templates” and “Targets” from the list
6. Please remember to confirm the changes by clicking the “Save”-button