Please note! You need admin rights to be able to edit users rights.
1. Start by logging into labs (https://labs.audits.io).
You’ll use the same credentials as in audits.io.
You can also access the log-in page in the "Settings" view of audits.io.
2. Move to the “People” tab.
3. Press the arrow button on the right-hand side of the user whose user rights you want to edit.
4. You can edit the user rights of the chosen user under the "Role" section.
Admin: The user has administrator rights to the system. He/she has the rights to see and edit everything in your organization.
Member: The user doesn’t have administrator rights to the system, so the user rights must be set under the “Teams” view. For more information, see the our article about managing teams.
5. Please remember to confirm the changes by clicking the “Save” button.