Go to the Administration tab by clicking on it on the sidebar to the left of your browser screen.
2. Click on the Places button on the page.
3. Click on the "+" icon the top right corner of the page.
4. A page like this will open up.
5. Fill in the name of the place (required) and fill the other fields from the dropdown menu if needed.
6. You can either select an existing place category or add a new one by clicking on Edit tag categories.
7. Here you can add new tag categories or edit existing ones. Add the tags as a way to group the places. For example you can link different places by the location using tags such as city or town.
8. Return to beginning from the arrow on the upper left hand corner.
9. Repeat the previous steps until you are satisfied with the details you have filled in. Click the Save button and a new place will be created.