- Go to the Administration tab
2. Click on the Users button.
3. Click on the "+" icon on top right corner.
4. You'll see for form for inviting a user.
5. The first part of the form looks like this.
6. Fill in this information.
- Let the user set their password: The user will get an invite link to their email where they can set their password themselves in either case.
- Set a password for the user: If you set a password for the user here, we do not send that password to the user. If the password is forgotten, it the user can reset password.
- Use Single Sign-On for authentication: The sign-on authentication is based on a third party login, such as your company login.
7. You can then set up the rights for the user as instructed on the form. Those settings will determine what a user can report, see and edit on incy.io.