incy.io supports reporting observations while offline. This is a premium feature. If you are interested in enabling offline support for your organization, please contact our sales.
- iPhone and iPad: iOS 12.3 or newer.
- Android: latest 2 versions of Chrome browser.
Checklist before going offline
- Ensure that your device meets the requirements listed above.
- Ensure that you are logged in to incy.io on your device.
- Go to the Report page.
- Switch on the airplane mode on your device.
- Reload the page. If you can see the report page after reloading, you’re ready to report observations offline.
- Switch off the airplane mode on your device.
While offline, you can save unsent observations to be sent later once you've regained Internet access. See below video for an example on how to report an observation while offline.
When online again
You can send unsent observations in the Unsent observations page. See below video for an example on how to send the unsent observation once you've regained Internet access.
Note: unsent observations are not visible to other people, and exist only on your device. Only after sending an unsent observation will the relevant people be notified.
- You have to log in to incy.io while online, before you can report observations offline.
- You cannot change the language or organization while offline.
- Some of the pages inside incy.io will not be available offline.
- Offline support is not enabled on Safari and Firefox when using incognito or private browsing mode.