Sometimes you might notice that some of your data (template, target, audit, observation, attachment or anything else) is missing from your device. There are many reasons why this could happen. One such scenario could be your application version is not fully up to date; or that you have started an audit on offline mode on one device and trying to continue on another; or while synchronising your data with the server some unexpected error occurs and so on. To all of these cases we refer as "data loss issue".
There is not any unique solution to handle all of these cases, but there are some general instructions that we ask our users to follow if they are facing similar issues. Please follow all the steps below very carefully:
1. Make sure that you have an internet connection on the device that you have noticed the issue.
2. Try to reload the app. Here are instruction how to do that: https://help.planbrothers.io/en/articles/3211840-reload-the-app
3. Send us diagnostics data.
The diagnostics data is a backup of your application state and allows our customer support specialist to analyse the issue. Sometimes, it is also possible to restore your missing data from it.
You can follow this article to send diagnostic data: https://help.planbrothers.io/en/articles/1909041-sending-diagnostic-data
4. Once you send the diagnostics data, please inform our customer support specialist and confirm that they have received you diagnostics data. This is very important as it can determine whether or not we can recover your missing data.
5. After you have confirmed that we have received your diagnostic data feel free to log out from the device and log back in. Here are instructions how to log out: https://help.planbrothers.io/en/articles/3144792-logging-out-of-audits-io
6. Now that you have logged back check if you can find the missing data. If you can't find it, please contact us and we will do our best to recover it.