Single Sign-On (abbr. SSO) is a method that allows you to sign in to incy.io using external access credentials, such as your work login.
Here's how you sign in with SSO:
1. Go to https://app.incy.io
2. Click the Login with Single Sign-On button at the bottom of the page.
3. Write your email into the field, for example email@example.com
4. You will be redirected to your organisation's login page. Sign in using your work sign-on.
5. After signing in you will be redirected back to incy.io as a signed in user.
If you change the password of your company credentials (SSO/AD) you are still able to login to incy.io with these instructions.