This error occurs when the device does not have enough working memory (RAM) to use. When this is the case, images cannot be captured and the device will reload the page, losing all data provided to that observation.
- If your device has multiple open applications, there may not be enough free memory. Closing unnecessary applications can help free up working memory.
- If your browser has a lot of open tabs, they can take up working memory.
- Filling up the device's storage space may also cause this error message to be displayed. Apple has instructions for checking and freeing up storage space.
- Restarting the device can also help with the problem.
- Clearing Safari's cache can help with the problem. Please note! The cache should not be cleared if there are unsaved changes in audits.io ("X unsaved changes" bar at the top).