1. While in Google Chrome, open Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of the window (symbol: three vertical dots).
2. Under the heading Privacy and security you'll find Cookies and other site data. Click to open the menu.
3. Scroll down to See all cookies and site data.
4. Write "app.audits.io" into the search bar on the upper right side of the window.
5. Remove the cache data by pressing the waste bin symbol to the right.
6. Log in to audits.io without any pre-saved data in your browser.